My Summer Wishes

During the summer break, I wish to do many fun and engaging activities. Some activities that I would love to participate in are seeing my cousins and going to this fun water park called Wild Rivers. One reason I would like to go to Wild Rivers is when I went last year, I had a blast. All of the rides were very fun and exciting. Another activity I would like to do is going to Laguna Beach with some friends to play in the water and enjoy the lovely environment. I would love to go on so many adventures and trips, but here are my top three destinations that I would enjoy going to. I would want to go to Seattle. One reason why Seattle is my first pick is most of my dad’s family lives there, so it would be really fun to see family that I rarely visit. Another area I would like to visit is Europe. I have many reasons why I would like to go to this country, but my main reason is I’ve never been out of the country before and this would be a very cool and educational trip. Also, I have heard from my parents that Europe is a beautiful place. In addition, I shall go to the most lively area known in California, Las Vegas. I’ve been to Las Vegas many times, and in my opinion, it is one of my favorite places to visit during the summer. I love how Las Vegas has so many museums everywhere you go, which makes the experience fun because you mainly walk around in Las Vegas.