Wonderful Dinner

There are so many people i would live to invite but here are my top three my Cousin Zemar, my Mom and my brother Noah. We would go to this place called Cucina Enoteca located at the Irvine Spectrum.
For appetizer we would order the Truffle fries and the amazing focaccia bread. Then we would order a Hamburger with a side of fries for Zemar, a cheese pizza for Noah, a Steak pappardelle pasta for my Mom and for myself I would order a Caesar salad. We would not order any desserts! I picked to invite my cousin Zemar because we barely ever get to see him since he lives kinda far. Also I would love to invite Zemar because he is a very fun person to hang around with. I would invite my Mom because she has been there for me every day. In addition I love my mom and I love to enjoy time together with her. Furthermore I would invite my brother Noah because he is my other half and I can’t live without him. Another reason is he’s my twin. These are all the reasons why I picked my family friends not go with me.

One thought on “Wonderful Dinner