Digital Ad Making! Week #1

Hi, my name is Milo; for my 20% project, I will be attempting to make digital ads. This is my first week doing this project, and I accomplished a lot during this process. I looked up YouTube videos on how to work the app Procreate, which helped me very much as it gave me tips and tricks to get the app working smoothly. More accomplishments I achieved during this week are: I surprisingly got three animations done, which took me about 5 hours to complete; making these animations helped me get more comfortable and complete more complex designs. I only had some struggles, such as being unable to work the app and learning how to use the app. Even though I had some struggles, I eventually learned how to work around them. At the beginning of this 20% project, I thought that making ads or animations would be hard, so I set my golf to 10 for eight weeks just this week. I made three, so I will change my goal to 15-20 animations throughout the project. Next week, I plan to do two simple animations and start working on one of two final complex ads.