Swapping Life’s With The One And Only Zach

If I could trade places with a famous person for a day it would be Zach from the ZHC. If you don’t know who Zach is he is a social media YouTube star who started in 2013, since then he has racked up almost 40 million subscribers and 2 billion views. You may ask what sorts of content he produces, he and his wonderful group of friends compete in art challenges for prizes like money. There are many reasons why I would want to swap days with Zach but here are my top three choices, he does two of my personal favorite hobbies art and YouTube, he is rich he works hard, and never gives up. First, if I had his amazing intricate art skills you would see me 24/7 on my bed sketching and pondering about unique YouTube video ideas. Also, I wanna be just like him because my vision is to be a popular YouTuber. I have already started my own YouTube and have racked up 2,400 subscribers. Secondly, he has a big income, with this much money I would create my dream lifestyle like owning a Los Angeles mansion on Venice Beach, owning many cars, and best of all buying more art supplies. Lastly, I would think of my art as special and creative. When something is hard I won’t give up and finish the job even if it’s getting late.

One thought on “Swapping Life’s With The One And Only Zach

1. I have watched Zach’s YouTube videos before too. I think he’s a great person to swap lives with.